Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Ho ho ho! Merrrryyy Christmas!!!"

Flickr user, Alfred jr, posted a photo of a FFOL building/fixing/sitting by a Lego Santa mosaic during LEGO Kid's Fest 2010 of Hartford, CT. I'm not sure if the woman in the photo is the Flickr user (I doubt it), but if anyone can I.D. her for me, that would be great!

Anyway! The mosaic is awesome. ;-D



"Ho ho ho! Want do you want for Christmas, Susan? Lego! Of course you do! Ho ho ho..."

** Thanks to Bruce N H for sending me the link to the mosaic. If you have a mosaic you want to see featured, email me at mosaicbricks (at) gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. That looks like LEGO Ambassador Jenn Wagner to me. She's a mainstay at LEGO conventions and will be hosting her own in Canada next year.

    Just so you know - the flickr community guidelines dictate that if you hotlink a photo from there, you need to have it be a link back to the photo's page. Right now, this post has the link pointing to the image itself. I don't know if they ever crack down on this sort of thing, but you might want to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ok. Thanks for the info and tips, Dan. I'll make sure I put links back to the picture's page in each post in future posts.

    Thanks again!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete